InfaWorld2006

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Night on the Town

The Evening Adventure in San Francisco was great. I missed the first bus to depart from the hotel for Fisherman's Warf and Ghirardelli Square, but really had what was probably a better view hanging on the outside of an old trolly. I think I took a whole roll of film on the ride... good thing it's a digital camera.



Dinner at McCormick & Kuleto's was nice. A bit crowded, but there was plenty of food and, as you might expect, plenty of decadent chocolate cheesecake. Informatica made a nice choice.


Pier 39
was a good visit. Turns out that sea lions, if you didn't already know, are pretty loud and kind of stinky. But they're fun to watch when they push each other off of the little rafts.


One more morning left of the conference. I'm not attending any of the post conference education (PC8, PC Metadata Management, or DQ Strategy and Planning) although I have no doubt that they would be at least as valuable as the pre-conference TDWI session I attended. (I prefer to get back to my wife and daughter a day earlier.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home